Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Finally Came!

No, not the kind that takes the lost teeth in the middle of the night. The kind that finally brought my 7-month-old nugget baby her first tooth! That's right, Miss Harper is 7 months old today and yesterday she finally cut her first tooth! Rylie cut her first tooth at 5 month, so I've been wondering when Harper would finally get hers. She's so cute - all smiles. I think she feels much better now that it finally came through. She's been pretty fussy the past few days and I think her little gums were just bothering her. I bet the next one isn't far behind, though.

In other news, I got my car back yesterday. They ended up fixing it and not totalling it out, which is good. Unfortunately, I'm going to miss my rental. It was a brand new Dodge Journey and I pretty much loved it. I wasn't thrilled to be driving my old Pathfinder this morning. Oh well.

Bobby took me to go get my car from the body shop yesterday since Randy couldn't get off work early to take me. On the way there, he asked me if I wanted to go get a margarita afterwards. He went and got us a table at Rancho Grande while I paid for my car and when I got there he had an entire pitcher of margs waiting for me. I really did not need an entire pitcher of margs on a Tuesday afternoon, but oh well. Then, just as we were finishing up our drinks and I was feeling a very strong buzz, Bobby proceeded to go ahead and order ANOTHER pitcher! Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty tired and dehydrated today. That was stupid. And I have to train 2 training classes here at work this morning. Great.... I also have to run 4 miles tonight. Double great. I really make poor decisions sometimes.

Well, I hope everyone is having a good day. It's hump day - woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment