Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF!

Josh & Kristen came over for dinner last night....and somehow we ended up polishing off 6 bottles of wine - wtf?! On a week night! That's crazy! Poor Kristen didn't even make it into work until about an hour ago. I only got about 5 hours of sleep. I feel fine today, but it's probably not a good idea to attempt my 7 mile run tonight. I'm thinking I'll have to put that off until tomorrow morning. Kristen said the reason she slept in was so she would be able to run tonight. If I can do this 7 miles, then I'm going to go for the St Louis half marathon. I really want to do it...so I just need to push myself.

I have a busy weekend ahead: 7 mile run, Snake Saturday parade, Josh & Kristen are coming back over Saturday night, and my parents are coming up on Sunday. I also have a lot of errands I need to run. I need to get a bike rack for Randy's car, some running shorts, biker shorts (ugly, I know, but so helpful for the tooshie!!), a tire pump for my bike. Who knew being a triathlete would end up being so expensive?! Thank goodness it's payday!

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment