Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

Ya really gotta love the midwest *rolls eyes*. Yesterday I drove home from work with my windows down, left the front door open when I got home, went for a bike ride, and then turned the attic fan on. This morning when I left for work, I didn't bother putting on a coat cuz it was still warm out. And NOW........it's freakin SNOWING!!!! What the ef?!?! How does it go from 70's to snow?! I just don't get it.

This really sucks. Rylie has gymnastics tonight and I normally take her while Randy stays home with Harper. But Randy is gonna be gone tonight to watch the US Soccer game, so I'll have to get poor Harper out in all of this. Yuck! And tomorrow Randy has to drive the girls all the way to Ottawa to meet my dad....so I REALLY hope the roads don't get bad! Yuck, I hate winter. And all this nice weather lately has been such a tease. No fair.

1 comment: