Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frustration Consumes Me

A) I went shopping again last night and STILL have no shirt to wear out for my birthday this weekend. :\

2) We still don't have a home yet for Cody (aka Stray Lab). Double :\

I went to the mall last night in a last minute attempt to find a shirt to wear out for my birthday this weekend and still....nothing. I'm so frustrated. I'm going to try one more place tonight. If I can't find something, I don't know what I'm gonna do...... :(

Last night was a busy one. I tanned right after work (trying to look skinnier for my bday, lol). Then ran to the mall as soon as Rylie got home from school. After that, I popped some chicken enchiladas in the oven (I had cooked them awhile back and froze them) and then headed to the gym to swim laps while Randy stayed home and fed the girls. I swam a whopping 22 laps!!! Then headed home to eat an collapse on the couch with a drink. I'm pretty sore today - mainly my neck, shoulders, and back. Swimming is such a great workout.

The rest of the week is going to be pretty busy. I feel like my life is a whirlwind right now....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your shopping frustrations! I have SOOOOO been there! Usually for weddings, though, since I feel obligated to wear a dress and every wedding I've been to in the last few years I've needed a new dress either due to weight gain or loss. It's so frustrating to try on outfit after outfit and not find anything! I'm sorry!

    Couldya maybe just wear something you already have and spice it up with some accessories? I know cute flouncy little scarves are really in and they are SO cute. Either that or a pretty new necklace could make you feel spiffier. :) Good luck! I hope you find SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could so relate with your last line... I am so tired just thinking about the rest of the week that I have to undertake. Good luck and Happy Birthday (early better than not at all)!

    ReplyDelete