Friday, January 30, 2009

Nothing to blog about....

Life hasn't been too exciting as of late. I was sick this week, so I haven't really done much with myself. It's unfortunate too, since I've been really focused on preparing for my triathlon training and now I've gone an entire week without working out. It sucks that I really had a lot of momentum and now it's gone.... But I also have patellar tendonitis and my coach advised that I quit running until team practice begins (only 8 days away!!!) so I guess it all kinda worked out. But I plan to hit the rec tomorrow and swim a few laps and put a few miles on the treadmill.

Today is my dad's birthday, so we're hitting the road and heading home for the weekend. I haven't seen the fam since the week of Christmas, so that'll be nice. Plus, The Militia and I are gonna hook up and work on The Bung Blog - http://thebungblog.blogspot.com/ bitches! Read it, learn it, live it, love it!

This week has really been the slowest week I've had in a minute. Nothing too exciting to report. Oh wait, Harper finally learned to roll over! That fat nugget took her sweet time - she's 5 months old already, LOL.

Oh, and the Rylie got invited to join the team at gymnastics. The up side of that is that you have to be invited by the owner of the gym to join the team. It means they see potential in her and want her to start competing. The down side is that she would have to put in a lot more hours at the gym and she would also have to give up dance as we cannot afford for her to be in both if she triples up on time at gymnastics. While I am super excited for her, I'm also thinking "SHE'S ONLY IN KINDERGARTEN, people!!!!" That's just a lot for a 6-year-old to take on. I want her to do gymnastics because she enjoys it. I'm worried that it will no longer be fun if we push her too hard or too far. For now, we're gonna finish out this school year with what we have in line at the moment because we've already paid for her dance recital fee and costume. Maybe this summer we can try out the team and see where things go from there. If she likes it, she'll have to forego dance at point....after putting 4 years into it. I dunno....we'll see.

I guess that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment