Friday, January 16, 2009

Life is great...

...for no reason in particular. Maybe it's because I've caught up with some old friends this week. Maybe it's because I've reunited with a few friends via facebook. Maybe it's because I've been productive with work and my workouts. I dunno....small things sometimes make my day, so whatever it is, I'm happy that I'm happy. :)


I've got a lot on the agenda for this weekend.

Tomorrow:

Working a few hours of OT
Getting my hurrr did - yay!
Going to look at a black lab - double yay!
Looking at new car seats for Harper
Possibly a game night at our place?

Sunday:

Lots of laziness
Possibly some house cleaning

Monday:

MLK Jr Day - the office is closed, but I'll prob work a few hours anyway
Dr Appt
Get Ry from mom & dad


I am getting off work at noon today. Ry get outta school early and I am then taking her to meet my dad in Ottawa. Hopefully the snow lets up by then. Then I need to motivate myself to go run at the gym after that. This week has been exhausting. Last night I went to bed at 7:30 and was asleep by 8:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment