Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Review

Since my systems are down at work, I suppose I have nothing better to do than blog. :)

I had a pretty good weekend. I was pretty wiped out on Friday after all the OT I worked and I had to get up early on Saturday to work some more, so I went to bed pretty early. Nothing exciting there.

Saturday I was at work by 6am. I worked a little over 5 hours and then headed to the gym. Saturday was a jam-packed day. After the gym I had to get myself and the girls cleaned up and ready for Christmas at Randy's mom's. The Christmas was nice. Shelly made a nice dinner and we all got some really nice gifts. After that, we dropped the girls off over at Jenny's so Toni could watch them while we went out for Angel's birthday. Melissa was in town, so she was able to join us.

We went to Tanner's in Waldo for Angel's birthday and it was a lot of fun. It was nice to get out of the house for awhile and have a few drinks. I had just enough to get a nice buzz, but not a hangover the next day. Melissa and I shared some good laughs, as always, and it was really great to get to spend some time with Charren and Angel - I feel like I haven't seen either of them in so long and it's always nice to get to catch up. I think Angel had a good time, which is good since it was a special night for her. Definitely good times....with good pics, lol. I wish we could have stayed out later, but we had to pick up the girls. Melissa and I ended up staying up for a few more hours once we got home, reminiscing and reviewing the ever famous Bung Book.

Sunday was a lazy day. I had intended to go to the gym, but in the end I really needed the day to rest and relax after working all the OT last week. Between work and caring for my sick family, I felt like I was constantly on the go last week. It was nice to just lay around the house and catch up on my shows.

I'll be working OT again this week, which will be nice since we need the money right now. Randy and I want a new house so bad, but it just seems like every time we get some money in savings, something comes up and we end up having to spend it. But we'll get there someday....hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment