Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I really think I need to make a list of things I wanna do before I die....and then actually start working on accomplishing the stuff on the list, one thing at a time. I want to be able to reflect back on my life and feel a sense of accomplishment and not feel like my life has just passed me by. I think doing this triathlon this year is a great start.

But yeah, I think I need to start working on a BID (Before I Die) list. I think one of my teachers in high school made us do that...but I'm sure what I would come up with now would be a lot different than it was back then. And I'm sure I've done a lot of the things that were on there then, like get married, have kids, buy a house, graduate from high school, graduate from college, go sky diving, see the ocean, go to Mardi Gras, etc.

Hmmmm.....I'm really going to need to put some thought into this.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for posting a note on my blog! I get so excited when people "blog-hop" my way. :)

    But you're like a super-blogger or something with THREE blogs! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete