Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Busy Week

I can't believe it's already Thursday! This week is just flying by!

Monday night we all went to the chiropractor again. Rylie is pretty much back to normal from the wreck. Randy and I are still being treated, but we're only going twice a week now. I also ran Monday night - 4 miles.

Tuesday was another chiro visit. Then Rylie had dance and I hit the pool after I dropped her off.

Last night I ran again and then we all headed to Kemper for the annual Disney on Ice show. This year just wasn't nearly as cool as last year. For one, last year's show was at the Sprint Center. This year they moved it back to Kemper. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that Britney Spears is in town tonight at the Sprint Center and Disney on Ice is here all weekend too. I dunno...just not as spectacular as last year. Last year's show had the most special effects of any of the shows we've seen (4 total). The skating last year was amazing with lots of stunts. I'm not saying this year was bad. It just wasn't amazing. But Rylie had fun and that's what's important. Oh, and did I mention that her snowcone cost $12?!?! Yeah....

Tonight my friend Kristen and I are going to a stride workshop in Olathe. I'm really excited to get some tips on how to improve my running - from posture to stride, arm placement, etc. I think it will be really beneficial. We have our first 10 mile run tomorrow, so it will be great to get those tips tonight and actually implement them tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with my old boss. I totally adore her and can't wait to get out of the office and actually be able to talk without other people around. I'm hoping to eventually transfer to her department and it will be great to sit down and pick her brain. Plus, she's just so much fun!

I hope everyone else is having a great week. It's almost Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment